Attendance Procedures and Student Engagement
- It is imperative during E-Learning that attendance is taken on a daily basis and reported through our required state reporting procedures.
- Click the Student Engagement Flowchart link to review our plan for students who are not engaging in E-Learning. The Student Engagement Flowchart outlines the process we will use to engage at-risk and non-attending students.
- Student Support Request Form-This form can be used to indicate the need for additional support. Students, Parents, Teachers, and/or other District Support Staff can complete this form to indicate the need for additional support.
Technology Help for Families
- The Parent Tech Help Site can be located HERE. There are tutorials, a Parent University Presentation, and a Parent University video that are accessible on this site.
- Parent Technology Hotline: We are providing a Parent Technology Hotline to assist our families with technology issues, questions, and concerns.
- Call Parent Tech Hotline at 309-973-2090 between the hours of 7:30am to 5:30pm.
- Or, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org